Legal form: LLC
Address: PO Box 331988, Miami FL 33233, USA
Name of person responsible for publication: Edward Marin
Name of the host: WebSoft Net Technologies.
Suite # 100
Houston, TX 77092
United States of America
MeFormer is an online platform based in France specializing in selling well-being, personal development, and sustainable living courses.
Last update on: May 24, 2018
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We do not sell your personal data – such as your name and contact details – to third parties for marketing purposes. PrimoLearn uses the information we collect for our legitimate interests, including:
- Provide our services. To provide you with the services we offer on the PrimoLearn.com site, communicate with you about your use of the site and training platforms, respond to your inquiries, provide troubleshooting solutions and for other service purposes to customers.
- Personalization. To personalize the content and information we may send to or display on the PrimoLearn.com site, provide content and offers, provide personalized help and instruction, and personalize your experiences using the PrimoLearn website and training platforms.
- Marketing and promotions. For marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send you news and newsletters, special offers and promotions, or to contact you about products or information that may be of interest to you, including information on third party products and services.
- Comply with the law. To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business activities and for other administrative purposes.
- Prevent abuse. When we deem it necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or violations of our General Conditions of Sale or this Policy confidentiality.
We share information as described below, and where individuals have freely consented:
- Service providers. We may share your information with third party service providers who use this information to provide services, such as payment processors, hosting providers, auditors, consultants, service and support providers, and advertising platforms.
- Business Transfers. We may disclose or transfer information, including personal information, in connection with any merger, sale or transfer of our assets, acquisition or reorganization of all or part of our business, bankruptcy or similar event.
- Protection of Rights. We may disclose information when we believe it is necessary to respond to claims made against us or to comply with legal process (for example, subpoenas or warrants), enforce or administer our agreements and terms, prevent fraud, assess risk, investigate, and protect the rights, property, or safety of PrimoLearn, its users or others.
- Your Content and Your Business. Your content, including your name, profile picture, profile information, and certain information about your activity, is available to other users such as in Facebooks private groups related to the trainings and may be viewed publicly. Public viewing includes availability to unregistered visitors and may occur when users share your content on other sites or services. In addition, your content on our public pages may be indexed by search engines.
- Metrics. We may share with users of our advertisers or publishers’ aggregate statistics, metrics, and other reports about the performance of their ads or content on PrimoLearn.com, including the number of unique views, demographics about who has seen their ads or content, pricing, and date and time information.
- Anonymized and Aggregated Data. We may share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties for research, marketing, analysis, and other purposes, provided that such information does not identify a specific individua